MyHotComments.com

Friday, October 15, 2010

5question Friday!

1. What is your favorite Halloween candy? I LOVE Reece's & Snickers! YUM!

2. Do you fold your socks? Depends on my mood; some days I do & others I just look at them in disgust & grab them & throw them in the drawer! LOL

3. What is something that you wish you had been warned about? Everything. Well, everything other then Motherhood; because motherhood is just about the only thing that comes naturally to me.

4. What is the most significant difference between you and your significant other? Well, for one I'm a female as he is just a male. Another one would be that he's very opinionated as I tend to see both sides to everything. He tends to voice his opinions a lot more then I am willing to.

5. What are three words you would use to describe yourself? (And, just for fun...if your significant other is around, ask him/her what 3 words they would use to describe you!!)
Strong, stubborn, caring. 
Per my husband I'm: Challenging, persistent & loving.

No comments:

Post a Comment