MyHotComments.com

Friday, October 22, 2010

5QF




1. Who is the better cook, you or your spouse? 
- He would say that I am; and I would say that he is. Look, the truth is, when I put forth the effort I'm the better cook. BUT-- I'm lazy & prefer him to cook! LOL
2. How often do you talk to your mom?
-Not as often as I should; it's become especially harder to talk to her when I have a son to take care of. I know plenty of other Mothers have no issues with this, but I do. My Mom lives all the way in New York & I live all the way here in Florida. If I seen her every day that would be a different story; but seeing as we are miles away; I can only have phone conversations with her which is extremely hard to do when you have an infant crawling all over you & yearns for you every second attention. I have nobody's help, but my own. So, all my son knows is me & my husband & the random people at Walmart when we go shopping. So yes, I'd love to talk to my Mom every day... but usually the time that would be best for me, is worst for her. I highly doubt that she was up @1am- 5am this morning. Unfortunately, that wasn't even a good time for me as I was trying to get my son back to sleep! Ugh.. rambling. Sorry.

3. Are you adventurous in the kitchen or stick to the recipe?
-Sometimes I am adventurous, but mostly I follow recipes. My husband on the other hand is more experimental then I.

4. Is your second toe longer than your big toe?
- At first glance I would say no, then I look again & would say yes; then again & say No, they are the same length. Honestly, if it was longer I'd have to say BARELY!

5. Do you dress up for Halloween? (Bonus question: What will you be this year?)
-If I were to dress up this Halloween (which I doubt) I'd be a naughty school girl. 
But, I don't think I will this year... I have in the past; but IF I were this year it'd be the first time in MANY years! I think the last time I dressed up was when I was in 8th grade! LOL & that wasn't even much! I just wore jammies & put a binki around my neck! lol 
That was a fun night! LOL too bad losers were going around stealing candy! LOL LOL LOL (my friend @the time was dumb enough to get her candy stolen).

No comments:

Post a Comment