MyHotComments.com

Friday, October 8, 2010

5question Friday!

1. What do you listen to while driving? I pay attention to the road for one, and listen to music or I sing to Aj.

2. What is your least favorite thing about Fall? When it ends! I love this weather!

3. What does your dream house look like, inside and out? I would love to have a beautiful 2story house on about 10 acres of land, with a basement, my husband wants a wrap around porch which I have grown fond of those too. 5bedrooms would be nice. I have a pool now, & it's just a major pain in the butt to keep clean, so I'd be fine with an above ground pool; or none would be fine too. 3bathrooms would be lovely, one in the master bedroom & one for the kid(s) & one for the guests. I like having a family room.  A garage would be lovely too; lots of trees to hide our home.. plenty of shading. I like those natural ponds too... so pretty. But, yeah that's just about the gist of it.

4. Would you ever own a minivan? I always said no in the past; but if I end up on having as many babies as I want; I'm definitely going to need something a bit bigger then my mini SUV. I'm just not too sure it would be a mini van; they now have SUV's with just as much room as a mini van does, so I don't know. When I get to that point in my life, I'll answer ya ;)

5. Do you wash new clothes before wearing them? YES!!! I never used to, I was always happy to wear my new clothes; but now it's like I'm a germaphobe. I'm not quite as bad as other germaphobe's; but now I HAVE to wash my clothes before I wear them! I've even been so bad lately to where I've taken a Lysol wipe & wiped down the inside of my new shoes! LOL




Rules for 5QF: Easy as pie!! For real...easiest blog hop around! Just copy and paste the following questions to your blog post, answer them, then c'mon back tomorrow am (bright and early) for the linky and link your post up! If you don't have a blog (or already wrote a post), but still wanna join in...just leave your answers in the comments below!

Remember...I always leave the linky open until Sunday night!

No comments:

Post a Comment