MyHotComments.com

Friday, October 29, 2010

5QF

1. If you could be a fly on any wall, which would you choose?
**I don't know, that's kind of a hard question. Some things are just left not knowing. I don't know, maybe someone famous! LOL

2. Do you budget your Christmas shopping or just get it done without budgeting?
**In the past, I haven't budgeted at all. This year may be the first year that I try & budget the best I can; especially since this is the first year since I've become a Mommy!

3. What is the craziest fad diet you have ever done?
**Unfortunately, I've tried just about all of them! But, I've learned my lesson that anything you tend to lose on any special diets will just come back & you will usually gain more then you lost in the first place. All you need to do is excersize & watch your portions & eat as healthy as you can. But, depriving yourself of the foods you love is a big No, no. Just have to know when it's okay to eat them & how much & when to stop! LOL

4. Is there a TV show that you have seen every episode/season of?
**I've watched every episode of House, The Hills, The Desperate Housewives, and I think that's just about it.

5. What one song always pulls at your heart?
**If I could think of the name right now, I'd so post it. When I find it on You Tube, I'll answer this question later. 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment