MyHotComments.com

Friday, December 10, 2010

5QF

1. Do you open presents on Christmas Eve or Christmas Day?
In the past years living under my parents' roof, we've done something called Chinese gift exchange & that's been our gift that we open on Christmas Eve. Then on Christmas morning after we've had breakfast, we've all sat down & opened presents as a family.
I think I would like to continue to do something like that & carry that throughout the years as our children grow older. It's nice to grow up having certain traditions you follow as a family. 

2. What is your favorite Christmas cookie (or candy)?
I don't think it's really candy as much as it is the fudge. That's about the one thing that I look forward to during Christmastime is the fudge. I think the reason it tastes so yummy, is because it's usually the only time I have it! lol 

3. What's the worst Christmas gift you've ever received?
I'm sure if I thought long & hard about it, I could think of a bad gift... or a bad time during a joyful holiday like Christmas... but thanks to my Mom...all I have are good memories about Christmas. Because of my Mom, when I think of Christmas I think of family & love. I didn't grow up around lots of money where there was always a ton of money; so I never expected much or anything at all & I still don't to this day. I think as long as you have family & the love of God...there's no such thing as a bad gift on such a joyous holiday. 

4. Christmas song that you love?
I will have to search on YouTube for that answer. I'm not sure of the name of the song...and I can't think of any of the words...but ever since I can remember when I hear that song, I think of Christmas. 

5. How many trees do you put up?
One.
I remember several years back my Dad got me a mini Christmas tree to put up in my window. I thought it was the coolest thing EVER that they had a 'me size' Christmas tree. I will NEVER forget that year! So, when Aj gets older, I'd love to be able to get him his own Christmas tree for his room! Make him feel as special as my Dad made me feel that year! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment