MyHotComments.com

Friday, December 31, 2010

5QF, the last one of 2010!!!!

1. How long does your Christmas tree stay up?
***Well, since we didn't get ours until pretty late, I'd have to say it'll stay up pretty late...that is until it's pretty dead. LOL, I love my Christmas trees, so I never really pull any of it down until it's dead. lol

2. Do you have plans for New Year's Eve?
***My original plans were to go out with some friends, I just wasn't for sure which group of friends I wanted to go out with. But, after having a long talk with my husband & my son being sick & only wanting me; I decided it was best to just stay in. My hubby promised he'd stay up with me, and I'd go buy a bottle of champagne to celebrate the new year. That way I can give my monkey a kiss too! ;o)

3. Do you have any New Year's resolutions?
***I tried to come up with some resolutions; but since I don't smoke anymore... I don't really have anything but to continue to grow. Grow stronger, grow as a wife, a Mother, a daughter, a friend, a sister, a grand daughter, to grow closer to God again. But, I think that's all I can really come up with.

4. How did you spend New Year's Eve when you were younger?
***Well, I can only remember when I started celebrating, and that was when I was in 8th grade. But, I usually spent it with family & friends. Most of my family & friends are in a different county or state, so it's hard to want to go for the long drive just for a few drinks & watch the ball drop.

5. What was the best way you've ever spent New Year's Eve?
***I think it was a few years ago at a house party, I was with my husband & some friends that were easy to be around, especially when they were drunk, and it was just fun, easy, silly, fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment