MyHotComments.com

Wednesday, September 22, 2010

My life =-D

So, on Monday AJ's first tooth came in. The bottom, front, left incisor I think it's called.
Now, it's only a matter of time before the rest of them come in! Or so I'm told ;)
Life here has been the same basically; my life is so much fun! (sarcasm)
I enjoy my night visits with baby raccoons tearing up my trash; I watch them from a safe distance. They're on one side of the siding glass door, as I am on the other.
The neighbors who are cows (no joke) have been getting unwanted visitors themselves. But, those visitors are to be captured or shot (hogs). So the cows owners came in yesterday & set some traps; and as we were headed out for our little walk we talked to Terri, who owns that land & the cows, and he said he almost had to shoot one when he drove in. That was about 7:30pm.
I was in my bathroom getting on my scale to see how much weight I've lost; when I hear mean yelling & a couple rounds go off. I just assumed it had to do with the hogs. Then, later on at about 9pm I hear some noise outside; which USUALLY it's way too early for the coons to be out (they don't come until 12-1am). So, I ignore it, until I lay AJ down to sleep then I get up & just happen to flip on the light switch to the back area & I hear something make a noise, then all of a sudden about a 40-50lb comes flying around the corner & disappears! It was a raccoon!!! The biggest thing I've EVER, EVER, EVER SEEN!
I like watching my baby coons, but that thing was just SCARY lookin! That thing was the size of a big dog! Seriously!
My life is so, super, duper exciting; it consists of AJ's 1st tooth coming in & the exciting news of hogs being out & 50 pounder coons running threw my back porch & the cows next door moo-ing!
I'm not complaining, this is exactly the kind of life that I, we (both James & myself) begged God for.
Anyways, I'm gonna go see if my baby coon is outside yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment