MyHotComments.com

Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Bailey Every Day Life, take two.

The evening started out wonderful; with hearing my son call for me. I didn't enjoy hearing him cry, but I was cleaning. I hear him say "MAMA MAMA MAMA MAMA MAMA" a bunch of times. My husband, James asks him "Do you want your Mama?"; then you hear Aj cry again. I come into the living room & did a few more things then sat down, I still hear him crying & saying "MAMA MAMA MAMA MAMA" & crawling towards me, when he gets to my feet he reaches up for me & says "MAMA!!!!". I picked him up & he stopped crying. I tell you that was the bestest thing EVER! My heart melted away.

While I'm watching The Bad Girls club, my phone starts beeping like crazy at me; I pick it up & it says to re-enter my password for my email account.... uhmm ooohhhkay... so I do. Wrong password, please try again. I try again, says Wrong password please try again; so I p/u my computer, which has been acting up itself, and it asks me to type in password. I'm like OHHkay I was ALREADY logged in .. but sure... I type in the password. No account for this email address, so I try to make up a new one with my email addy & I can't, it's already taken, I try to log in, I can't because it's non-existent!
Then, my blog, which was under that same email address pops up saying account is non-existent as well!
Now, I have to completely reset my phone & now I've completely lost my blog that I've been writing in for the past few weeks about wonderful things.
Some things I've complained about, some things I've known people could laugh about, things people would adore. And now, I have to start from scratch.
Then, I've been having a raccoon problem; if I put my trash outside of my screened in porch then the trash ends up all over my property. If I put it inside the screened in porch, they cut my screen to get in & they trash my porch. I caught the big ole Coon & he ran off; but instead of going threw the hole he cut he goes threw the door which slams shut! Every time he did that it woke my son up just a little bit more; until Aj was screaming!
Thanks Coon! I was annoyed by that & on top of everything else it just threw me over. I ended up sitting & admiring the coon with my son. The coon tried to walk threw the door, then pawed at the sliding door looking at us like 'how the heck are you there & I'm here but I can't touch you?"
I think he's a loner, which is surprising because when we 1st moved in there was a whole pack of them; so he must've been the baby of the 3 I seen.
After awhile, I thought I was gonna lose it & started having a panic attack & woke my hubby asking him if I should shoot the coon or not; he left it up to me; which I can't kill anything. I apologize to God when I step on ants; that should say a lot!

I'm fine now, I realize that everything happens for a reason, whether I like that reason or not, it's gonna happen regardless.
 I'm almost done with my drink, my head is just about done hurting me... I just have to remember that God is on my side, along with a big army! I'm blessed regardless of others actions against me.
So, Bailey Every Day Life, take two.

No comments:

Post a Comment