MyHotComments.com

Friday, February 11, 2011

5 question friday! oh yeah!

Rules for 5QF: Copy and paste the following questions to your blog post, answer them, then watch for the linky to appear Friday morning! And make sure you have fun!

Questions for Friday, February 11th: (Special thanks to Sandy, Rachel, Pam, Rene, and Colleen for their question suggestions! If you would like to be linked in a future 5QF, c'mon over to my community and offer up your best question suggestions! Feel free to shout 'em out on Twitter, too, if you'd like! Hashtag, #5QF, and @5crookedhalos me! [i.e What's your favorite color? #5QF @5crookedhalos])

1. Would you rather be on ABC's Extreme Home MakeOver or TLC's What not to Wear?
Well, I don't really need the EHM but I would love to help out on that sort of thing! I would LOVE to go onto TLC's What NOT to Wear! lol...and that is because I DO need a whole new wardrobe! I need to relearn what to wear & what to NOT wear!

2. Do you have any tattoos?
No. I've always thought of getting a tattoo here & there; but I've never been brave enough to actually go threw with it. And I'm not too sure if I ever will to be honest with you.

3. Do you tell your kids about things you did growing up?
Well, my son will be 1yrs old on Monday (Valentine's Day), so at this point in time I do ramble off about weird things to him & he babbles back or just laughs at me. But, I think when the time does come, I hope that I'm as honest as I can be with my children. I think that the more honest & open you are with your children the more they're willing to be open & honest with you. If you pretend that you're a 'goody two-shoes' then they're going to be afraid to confide in you. I just hope when the day comes, I can be honest & open with my son. There's a few things that should be left alone until they are old enough to understand.

4. If the traffic signal turns yellow, do you stop or speed up?
Well, it depends on the weather, traffic & my mood. Lately, I've stopped. I guess the whole having your baby in the backseat has got me being more careful. I'm not a ranting lunatic on the road anymore. Well, not nearly as much as I used to be! lol The only time I have mega outbursts is when you put my sons' life in danger, then I'm a ranting lunatic! lol
And plus, with all those red light camera's being put everywhere, I'd rather not take any chances. Not worth the ticket!

5. What's your preference: chocolate or chips? 
Hmm ... when I read this at first I read: chocolate chips...then of course I had to re-read the entire question over again. LOL 
Again, depends on my mood, if I'm in a salty mood then chips (which we rarely have chips to begin with!) if I'm in a sweet mood then chocolate. But yes, I do love chocolate chips too!!! ;o)

No comments:

Post a Comment